Problems with ObjectDock and Adobe Forms Sentral

Creates multiple icons for running Forms Sentral

By on July 11, 2014 4:40:50 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Traxa

Join Date 12/2003

Every time I open Adobe Forms Sentral (AFS), ObjectDock gets filled with AFS icons in the field for "running programs". Now it is nearly impossible for me to work with AFS.

The last time I used AFS I think it was about 50 icons. Then I have to close AFS, then drag each and every icon to the desktop to delete them. This is really irritating and takes up time. Is there a solution for the problem, anyone....?

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 11, 2014 9:39:24 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You can have AFS not showing on OB though. 

August 23, 2014 6:26:51 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Not really a solution but on Windows 8.1 Pro "Update" (x64) and Adobe CreativeCloud 2014 the Forms Central appears only one as a running application on my ObjectDock (2.20).

From my experiences with such, ObjectDock has some problems with showing running apps sometimes; especially when you set it up for a preview view where it shows the whole content as it is of a running app or open folder. But i also found that this more often is caused by the applications because they open special windows or use uncommon display funtcions. I would post you an image but i still have problems with the forums when it comes to images which i have still not sorted out with support.

I have set-up a whole separate dock as a taskbar replacement to show running apps on top of my second screen and with prpeviews and it only shows Forms Central once. As i had problems with InDesign showing up there as described here "http://forums.stardock.com/454035/page/1/#3481126" which went better with the 2014 CC and since Adobe uses hardware acceleration for their applications (especially Photoshop and now also most others) another idea would be upgrading your graphic card driver.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000656   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.