Windows wallpapers

By on July 10, 2014 10:29:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

OfficiallyB...

Join Date 07/2014

I was just wandering if there was any way to allow windows to handle the desktop wallpapers. I have a folder of over 20,000 wallpapers that i like to use and i have them cycle every 30 seconds, but in window blinds you can only have it switch every hour. I also usually use the "Fit" option instead of fill, tile, or center, or what have you, but window blinds doesnt have that option either.

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 10, 2014 10:40:38 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Well, if you right click on your desktop and click Personalize, then click Desktop Background at the bottom of the window that comes up, then find all the wallpapers you want to use individually or click Select All at top right, you can set them to shuffle and select the time interval also. At least on Windows 7.

July 11, 2014 1:53:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Just turnoff the Windowblinds wallpaper feature,you will be fine.  

July 11, 2014 12:33:10 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I have been going to the desktop to use the windows personalize option but every so often windowblinds will override my settings to its own, also how do i turn it off?

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
July 11, 2014 1:03:40 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

If you're using WB8, just open WB, click on Background at the right, then click the Settings button at bottom right and from the drop down list select "Never automatically change my wallpaper". 

July 11, 2014 2:30:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Ohh, I thought that would just leave it on the same wallpaper. Now I feel dumb. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.