Not Work With Camtasia Studio Any Versions

By on July 6, 2014 10:27:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

DeadGuns_x

Join Date 08/2013

You know why the Windows 8 any version Not work with the software Camtasia Studio and make me reload and reformat hard drive so many times because your Dump Windowblinds. After I test all day with 6 computers in my house, I foud out the reason the Camtasia not work in Windows 8 because this software Windowsblinds. FIX IT....

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 7, 2014 12:38:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

If a specific software appears to have issues with [one of] Stardock's software the correct approach is to contact support@stardock.com so that your issue can be investigated and resolved.

Often, with the case of Windowblinds there will be occasions where some Software developers use their own methodology of redrawing the Program GUI which is at odds with the MS standard which Windowblinds is designed to handle.  In that case the problematic program can be excluded from being repainted [skinned] by Windowblinds.

Opening a support ticket may see a resolution for all, but in the interim the exclusion process will see you right...

July 7, 2014 2:49:31 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I am not aware of any compatibility issues between those bits of software.

What exactly happens?

August 4, 2014 6:38:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I can confirm this is an issue, when trying to record in Camtasia it just crashes and stops responding.

I install all stardock apps at the same time so cannot tell which one it is, but I normally format my pc every couple of months and I have always has Camtasia crash on me, but this time I installed camtasia first to test it without stardock apps, and it works fine. Will come back and comment once I have installed windows Blinds. 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.