Pin to Top

Random Windows will be pinned to be "Always on top."

By on June 25, 2014 10:49:42 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hairbawl87

Join Date 01/2011
+1

I can't figure it out, but randomly some windows are automatically being "pinned" to always be on top. It's kind of maddening when switching between windows and one out of nowhere decides to be pinned.

Anyone else? 

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 9, 2014 7:05:46 PM from Little Tiny Frogs Forums Little Tiny Frogs Forums

I have the same problem. Can I turn the "pin to top" thing globaly, anywhere? It's frustrating...

August 12, 2014 2:15:56 PM from Little Tiny Frogs Forums Little Tiny Frogs Forums

Stardock doesn't care about?

August 12, 2014 3:03:50 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Sure, Stardock cares. They scour the forums each day. They are busy with other support issues as well. They also have an email where you can submit a ticket.

It's best to just go to the following link, login, and submit a ticket. Then, do not add to that ticket, nor reply to the auto confirm email you get. Wait till Stardock support responds. Can take a few days. They are busy. If you send a second email, it'll move you to the back of the queue.

http://esupport.stardock.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit  

or email 

support@stardock.com 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
August 12, 2014 3:50:36 PM from Little Tiny Frogs Forums Little Tiny Frogs Forums

Thanks, I thougt it would be enough in the forums, even it's more than one customer.

But as you suggested, I'll write a ticket.

August 12, 2014 9:51:38 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Well, they (support) try to keep an eye on all forum threads, as well as emails and support tickets. But with all that going on, it's easy to miss a thread now and then. but you're guaranteed to be seen if you submit a ticket.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000891   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.