Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

skype icon in object dock doesn't notify

By on June 23, 2014 5:48:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

timoteoalpha1

Join Date 06/2014

I have seen a lot of messages about dynamic icons that don't update in the object dock, but I haven't seen an answer yet. I use Skpe at work all the time and I added it to my object dock but when I get a message from a team member or my boss, the Skype icon in the object dock doesn't flash or give any indication that I have a new message. The Skype icon in the Windows taskbar will flash off and on, off and on, ... to let me know I have a new message. I've found object dock very useful, but without a notification feature in my Skype icon I miss important messages.

I haven't seen any response from the Stardock team in my searches for this and similar issues so far. From what I've read here, this appears to be a general problem for any application from which notification is expected in the object dock). Maybe they responded to a previous message about this general issue? Maybe this issue isn't on their radar at all?

Can anyone comment? If not, I will have to decline purchasing object dock (I'm using the trial version currently).

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 23, 2014 9:04:23 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

One user has seeking the solution as well :http://forums.wincustomize.com/455005/page/1/#3472390

If that method doesn't work,you will need a docklet that specifically written for Skype I afraid. 

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.