Noob Help ??

WindowBlinds 8.05

By on June 16, 2014 6:38:54 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

blackhackone

Join Date 02/2010

Need a bit of help from the gurus....I recently came back to windowblinds after a few years away....the GUI seems totally different to what I used to use and I've now hit a problem I cant seem to sort by myself....

I've somehow managed to changr the text under my desktop icons to something I cant read, nor can I delete that font from my machine as (Font is in use) it wont let me...Can some kind soul point me in the right direction to change this to something that's readable ??

Also running Iconpackeger in tandem but there's nothing in there that is any help either.....

System details....

Windows 7 Ultimate (7601.win7sp1_ldr.140303-2307)
WindowBlinds 8.05 (027 - Windows 7 Edition) - 64 bit OS

Any help greatly received.....

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 16, 2014 7:44:44 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I found this...http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/8916-changing-font-icon-text.html

Don't know if that's what you need or not. Look it over but I suggest waiting until someone comes along with the correct solution if this isn't it.

June 17, 2014 3:23:09 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Got it sorted.....Deleted the font (after making a backup) and it reverted to the original.....thanks for the help anyway.....

June 17, 2014 9:50:34 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Glad you got it. Welcome to WC!

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.