Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Help with changing skin banner (Skinstudio) Windows 8!

By on June 13, 2014 5:49:03 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

KaddirB

Join Date 06/2014

So im working on my first theme and i was wondering if someone knew how to change the bottem banner wich is white i tried statusbar etc.. it stays white please see the screenshot 

As you can see it says 4 items  on the left picture below banner white how do i change it please tell me my OS = Windows 8  and if you know how to change it please tell me wich tab i can change it on i would really apreciate it Tnx in advance. 

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 13, 2014 8:35:54 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Unfortunately, it cannot be changed KaddirB. 

But if install OldNewExplorer, you can make the Windows 8/8.1 explorer area look just like Windows 7. Works great too! 

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-make-your-81-explorer-work-like-win78-one/

June 14, 2014 6:52:55 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Ow well thanks anyways

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.