If it turns out that it isn't WB try deleting the software distribution folder in C:/Windows this will allow you to download the update once again
This helped me... PS thanks LightStar i just hate it if stuff like that happens
So good to see the problem solved. I know it can be very frustrating when all we do is updates for Windows and things go wrong. In most cases the fix is an easy one.
hehe normaly those are the ones you don´t start thinking about because you expect a good download especially on updates... I also tried contacting MS support sadly entereing the Product-ID for support didn't work even though i checked the manual field.
The irony on that