[Resolved] Diablo 3 Dream rejected, for not meeting criteria

Public game, with backgrounds, images, and videos all over the web, and blizzard has no issue with that.

By on March 24, 2014 9:20:39 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

MaxRage1

Join Date 03/2012

Ok so I converted a video webm file I had from Diablo, into a 6 second looping Dream, and after looking through every single Dream, no 1 has posted anything up even remotely similar. It has since been rejected, for "Does not meet criteria", or something along those lines.

What criteria did it not meet? Because the same way I made this Dream, many others have. For example, a very popular "Catching Fire" dream file, among a lot of other game & movie featured Dreams.

Mine was done the same way, So I don't understand why it "Didn't meet Criteria", How is mine any different, is it file type, codec, another issue?

A Fully animated version of this image: Link removed

Locked Post 7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 24, 2014 9:57:34 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

MaxRage1, matters like these are best handled by pm with Moderation.

I would suggest you pm WOM or Jafo to learn more about the matter of the dream you submitted...although, in the rejection reply, a reason is usually cited.

March 24, 2014 10:11:31 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

From what I read, you didn't read the whole email.  What part of......***Doesn't work.***, do you not understand?  I guess I could have included all I got was a black screen.  I have the latest version of deskscape.(dreams)

March 24, 2014 12:29:41 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting WOM,

From what I read, you didn't read the whole email.  What part of......***Doesn't work.***, do you not understand?  I guess I could have included all I got was a black screen.  I have the latest version of deskscape.(dreams)

Sorry, I actually understand why this happened, I'll send it in PM if thats alright.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
March 24, 2014 12:57:10 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting MaxRage1,
I'll send it in PM if thats alright.
That´s what you should have done from the start.

March 25, 2014 10:40:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting neone6,

Quoting MaxRage1, reply 3I'll send it in PM if thats alright. That´s what you should have done from the start.

I didn't even know who the mods are. So please keep the rude comments to yourself. Thank you.

March 25, 2014 11:30:29 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Rude?

March 25, 2014 12:14:20 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

As this issue has been resolved there is no need for any additional comments.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.