Pee In Your Pool and You Could be Classified a Terrorist

says Professor Matthew Augustine

By on March 15, 2014 1:02:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums External Link

starkers

Join Date 05/2004
+929

Yes, it is now confirmed, peeing in the pool is a potential weapon of mass destruction... as in if enough people pee in one pool all at the same time, it can create a highly toxic gas that some deposed but unnamed world leaders coveted, denied they had, but still used to make a point.

Anyway, and getting back to the point, signs like "We Don't Swim In Your Toilet - So Don't Pee In Our Pool" were put up for a reason.  Now while that was generally for hygiene reasons, and thus it was frowned upon, there is a more ominous reason not to pee in the pool.... tear gas and nerve gas.

I couldn't link the video clip attached to the story but here is another clip that explains it some

pool

7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 15, 2014 5:32:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Nerve gas and tear gas. Lets all go to all the terror groups and pee in their pools, that'll learn 'em.

March 15, 2014 7:28:27 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,

Nerve gas and tear gas. Lets all go to all the terror groups and pee in their pools, that'll learn 'em.

Well while we're at it, why don't we take a few stallions for a dip in their pools... should oughta fix the bastards with that kinda output.

March 15, 2014 7:47:41 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

No stallions......Asian elephants.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
March 15, 2014 8:44:16 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Pee in your pool - I gave that up years ago when I made an out-house. 

March 15, 2014 9:09:01 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,

No stallions......Asian elephants.

Or African ones... they're bigger... so only a couple.

Quoting DaveBax,
Pee in your pool - I gave that up years ago when I made an out-house.

Ah, the old outhouse trick, eh?  And the sump leeched slowly into next-door's pool?

March 15, 2014 9:24:55 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Starkers...turning pools into Jacuzzis for 50 years. 

March 15, 2014 10:14:40 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,

Starkers...turning pools into Jacuzzis for 50 years.  

That 'd be 60, actually... if the times in my baby bath count for anything.

Now there's something of interest!  The baby bath my mother used for me, my sister and brother was made out of paper... so no jacuzzi

Yes, PAPER!  In fact is was treated paper mache with a lacquered finish and made in France in 1908... and probably worth a bit of money these days for it's historical and novelty value.  My mother didn't know the exact details because some family history was lost, but she told me that the bath was given to her by my great, great grandmother Southcott, her mother's mother, who inherited it from her mother, who was a close relative of Joanna Southcott, pictured below, who received it as a gift from the wife of King George III, Queen Charlotte.

I don't know what the relationship between my mother's mother, Irene Southcott, and Joanna Southcott was exactly, but the resemblance is striking. Both were born in the same area of Devon over 100 years apart yet the similarities are remarkable.  Not only did my grandmother look very much like Joanna Southcott, she also foresaw into the future and had prophetic visions.  She told family fortunes as well as at fetes and fairs for charity... and sometimes, through fate, fortune and/or coincidence, one or two of her prophesies would come to pass.

Anyway,we couldn't bring the bath with us to Australia because of baggage/freight limitations, so I it is no longer in the family and therefore cannot be appraised for its value. I think it was left with a family friend who may have been expecting, and that was 45 years ago, so I don't even know if it still exists.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.