Eset smart security

By on February 28, 2014 4:14:54 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Tazzmon

Join Date 08/2011
I have win8.1 installed and windowblinds8 running I have just installed the latest version of Eset smart security and it made windowblinds stopped working correctly. I could not change any themes as a box kept coming up saying this version of windowblinds maŷ not be installed correctly do you want to fix this. So I click on yes and it says windowsblinds configuration is not responding and do nothing. I uninstalled WB8 and reinstalled it again and it don't solve the problem. I uninstall Eset SS and everything is ok again. Any ideas as to why I can not have WB and Eset running together on win8.1 when it worked fine on windows 7 Thanks for any help
4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 28, 2014 6:08:39 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
Great thanks....... This works just fine now thank you very much for your help
February 28, 2014 6:24:19 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It's been known for awhile the ESET doesn't play nice with WindowBlinds. If this is a fix that'll be great! Wonder if that will woek on 7...........

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 28, 2014 6:52:06 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
I had windowblinds7 and ESET working fine on windows 7
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001891   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.