People May Think I'm Nuts

By on February 28, 2014 4:01:53 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

starkers

Join Date 05/2004
+938

Just what the title says, but I'm here today to clear up any misunderstandings, misconceptions and/or apprehensions, orright.

I suppose I should start at the beginning.... is as good a place as any, I guess.

Well I was born at an early age and already showing signs of being nuts at the age of 2 days. Yup, I'd throw major tantrums and stamp my feet like an asylum inmate if I was offered the bottle.  Now these weren't any ordinary tantrums, either. If offers of the bottle persisted, I'd deliberately fill my nappy [diaper to the colonials] and scream blue murder. until it was changed and I was offered something better.  now you can say this was like cutting off my nose to spite my face, but it was the real thing or nothing.

Now most people will say that all children throw tantrums... but at just 2 days?  And you know where Jack Nicholson got all those crazy looks for One Flew Over The cuckoo's Nest, dontcha. My baby photos, that's where.  I'd put some up here but I reckon management wouldn't appreciate me scaring folks like that.  So my parents figured I would grow out of it by the time I was weaned, but no, throughout my childhood I displayed lunatic tendencies and seemed to enjoy stints in the naughty corner, especially at primary school...that's the one after kindy, for those who don't know the British school system.  Yeah, I'd sit there pulling faces at the other kids... and soon their laughter soon meant I weren't in the naughty corner alone, which sorta defeats the purpose, don't it.

Anyway, not a lot has changed so I'll get right to the point.  There is no think about it.  I know I'm mad, I've always been mad - hmm, Pink Floyd in my head again - and I'll admit it. I'm totally nuts!  There, I said it, I'm nuts and constantly live on the lunatic fringe, just so you good people with hectic lives don't have to think about it anymore.

Okay, so now that's cleared up, can we get back to our normal lives?  Alice is having a garden party and I don't want to be late, otherwise the Mad Hatter eats all the good stuff and leaves the ice cream and cake.

8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 28, 2014 4:13:38 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Tell us something we don't already know dinkleberry.

February 28, 2014 5:02:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You may remove "MAY" of the thread title. Also what Uvah said.

February 28, 2014 5:09:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Alice is having a garden party

"Go ask Alice"  Last time I talked to her she said she's been waiting for you to come dance.

[Argh now I've got that song stuck in my head]

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 28, 2014 5:48:06 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

February 28, 2014 7:06:43 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thankyou for the permission....much welcome....

March 1, 2014 12:16:44 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
Tell us something we don't already know dinkleberry

Um, I have voices in my head, and they're all telling me you're nuts.

Quoting DaveBax,

You may remove "MAY" of the thread title. Also what Uvah said.

And you may suggest all you like... I'm nuts and that means I don't have to remove anything, so there.

Might remove my pants, tho.... cos people who are nuts do that and get away with it, as the lovely young nurse says: "Come Mr. So n' So, let's get your pants back on." as she tucks in me 'jolly bits' to avoid the unnecessary attention.

March 1, 2014 12:33:22 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DaveRI,
"Go ask Alice" Last time I talked to her she said she's been waiting for you to come dance.

Ah, so you're the brazen dandy who's been chatting her up in my absence.  In that case, sir, you and I are destined to a dual... and I ain't talkin' 'bout no duel booting, neither.

Quoting Jafo,

Thankyou for the permission....much welcome....

You may think it all you like, I just ask that you please refrain from saying it out loud, cos I don't want it getting around

March 1, 2014 3:30:17 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.