How to edit IE font in Skinstudio

By on February 5, 2014 11:02:59 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

JuniorCrooks

Join Date 12/2009
+152

So I am trying to update Karens N Gauge Ment blind for Windows 8. I was able to make some changes but I am wondering how to edit the IE font. See photo.

If this has been covered in another thread just let me have the link. Cheers

With Palemoon it looks like this.

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 6, 2014 6:07:49 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I would assume that's why she made the light substyle. That font color looks to be site related. It's the window background color that is the problem (pale moon doesn't use the native windows background color).

February 6, 2014 10:06:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I agree with Tim 100%. What I would try if you don't mind changing the look of other windows like for example Explorer window a bit is this. In SS Background section. Edit backgrounds. Reverse the active and inactive colors. At least you will be able to see the text. 

February 6, 2014 5:54:47 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thanks Guy's. Tim I am aware she made a light substyle, I was not looking to change the background color. I was just wondering if I could change the font color but it does appear to be site specific so I will just use palemoon for that particular site.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.