Fences not sending verification email for demo

By on December 5, 2013 11:54:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

innovatedes...

Join Date 12/2013

Checked all filters, spam folders, all folders etc. Any help would be appreciated!

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 6, 2013 8:36:34 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

This normally happens when a different email was used when you make the purchase, as in the case of using PayPal, from the one you are expecting a confirmation.  If this is the case you will need the help of the Stardock support folks.   

EDIT:  Ahhh, Demo?  I believe only purchases get a verification email.

December 6, 2013 6:47:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks for the reply! It's actually happening after I've installed Fences, and I click on the "Try Fences" button on the "welcome screen".  I click on that and it tells me to enter my email which I do, and click next and it brings me to a screen saying a email with a verification screen has been sent. But no email has been sent.

December 6, 2013 7:06:17 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Did you download the Try it Free from here? - http://www.stardock.com/products/fences/download.asp

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
December 7, 2013 3:55:53 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Yes, its just not actually sending any email for me to verify the trial. No big deal, thanks for the help anyways.

December 9, 2013 8:56:45 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

It may have been a momentary glitch when you were initially trying. Please try the following.

-Try to activate the trial again so as to trigger sending another activation email
-Check your spam \ junk folder
-If you have your mail forwarded from another web based account (hotmail, gmail), check that other account directly as well as its spam \ junk folder.
-If you have an alternate email, please try using it instead.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.