Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Version 8.10 Causes issues in 8.1 with multimonitors

By on November 19, 2013 7:11:35 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

wolfsilverlone

Join Date 01/2012

With multi monitors and multi video wallpapers, version 8.10 on Win 8.1 x64 causes second display video to out right crash, leaving a image of the Primary display as a static background on second monitor. How ever I notice that the DShost.exe dose not crash but just freezes in the Taskmanager (CPU usage just stops on second display)

8.09 beta seems to work flawless still on 8.1 x64

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 29, 2014 8:40:21 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks for the info, I have also ran across this issue. Deskscapes still runs, but I am unable to pause / play the deskscape. I am able to go into the configuration and re-apply the dream and it continues to play with no issues.

At first I thought this was an issue with the windows start screen and other full screen apps, but it seems to happen when I am just idle at the desktop.

August 29, 2014 9:51:20 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I realize this doesn't help, but I am not seeing this on Windows 8.1 x64 with 4 x 23 inch monitors.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.