If you happen to have a Windows Phone 8 device and are getting an Xbox One console this week, be sure to download the new Xbox One SmartGlass app. This will allow you to connect and control many aspects of your Xbox One through your Windows Phone device.
- Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
- Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
- Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
- Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
- Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
- Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
- Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
It’s free! Get it here.