How can I delete screens?

By on November 16, 2013 8:00:31 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

jeromew65

Join Date 07/2013

Hi all,

I use two screen pages in Fences (version 2.1 on win7, 64 bit). Now I wanted to drag a file from the first screen to the second screen by draggin the file to the side of the screen and holding it there for a moment. But instead of switching to the second screen so I could put my file there, it created a new screen. Since I retried it two more times, I now have five screens (five white dots at the bottom when I'm switching). I don't need five screens at the moment. How can I delete the three screens I don't want to have?

I looked and searched everywhere for a way to do this, and either I'm overlooking something crucial, or this is really not intuitive.

So, please just tell me how to delete a screen

J.

edit: Just to avoid confusion: I just noticed that what I call 'screen pages' or 'screens' is called 'desktop pages' in the program. 

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 16, 2013 11:46:46 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Move the fences all to 2 pages, the other 3 should go away automatically.

November 16, 2013 1:52:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks a lot! I only had one item on the first of the three screens, the other two were actually empty. But I didn't see the icon as it was hidden under my soundmixer. Now with your answer, I checked again and, yes, as soon as I moved that file, the three empty screens disappeared...

I should have thought about this! I knew it was something that I had overlooked

Thanks again for your answer!

J.

November 16, 2013 2:54:58 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Glad to help! 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.