Update for window 8?

By on October 24, 2013 6:50:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums External Link

Spyrofunk

Join Date 02/2007

Are you guys gonna update soon? I tried Nexus and seems to have all I need.

The bugs on ObjectDock are killing me and gosh you're so slow with updates.

Everytime I close a window, for example the windows explorer window I experience a lag, the dock doesn't work for a while and I have to wait until it responds. I have reported this and no one seems to get it right.

This is my current setup.

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p706/Matias_Monteagudo_Sacco/objectdock_zpsbbc50e78.jpg?t=1382654983

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 25, 2013 7:13:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I have the same problems.....Closing a window and going to desktop seems to freeze OD while the rest of the system is fine. I have been able to reproduce it almost every time I use it to the point that I have disabled OD completely. I love and use Deskscapes and Start8 religiously but it seems object Desktop is buggy and reading through the forum and problem that seems to have been left to die. Please fix/update this software so it is compatible with 8.1 Thanks for the other software Stardock.

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.