SALUDOS

By on October 22, 2013 8:34:27 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

ROBLESNORA

Join Date 02/2013

Good afternoon
First of all want to congratulate you for this excellent product, which makes the desktop very attractive, if possible someone could support me with the following
I have installed objet dock, I downloaded backgrounds from their website in zip format, to extract the've stuck in "backgrounds folder", "zoomers and useful" but are not all the display on the option "choose a background", could tell me if there to paste elsewhere to visualize and apply.
I appreciate your attention, greetings

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 25, 2013 10:32:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Is rather tricky sometimes, you have to copy them to the backgrounds folder, depending on the type of skin you go you copy it to one of the available folders until you see it on the app.

This is the one I used for nearly 10 years, is in my opinion the best of them all as is very simple and fits any windows version. Write me a PM so I can send it to you cause I tweaked it.

October 25, 2013 10:36:35 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

The folders you see on the right tab is isconpackager and the skin itself is called "Vega" by sweatyfish

Iconpackager is not officially supported but it works fine here

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.