Gizmo Central, MouseHoverhintergrund is black after WindowFX

By on October 17, 2013 6:34:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

mue_ro_MR

Join Date 01/2013

hello, this is my first post here

my mouse hiver background has turned black after a install of WindowFX? is there a possibility to approximate the background with the desktop theme? at least the hoverhintergrund to make it transparent again?

the text was written with google translator, sry for that !

]

thank you for any help

EDIT : how to play bf3, vertrögt WindowFX is not so well with the game window! the game and the effect depends almost not at all attacks! also a thank you for an answer

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 17, 2013 9:22:40 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hey

Ich denke du solltest Cursor FX deinstallieren und dann mit CCleaner oder ein ähnliches Programm. Downloaden und installieren Sie Cursor FX wieder.

Ob Sie Cursor FX oder nicht, sollten Sie die Registry zu reinigen und zu verwenden CCleaner, um sich mit dem Problem zu erhalten.

/ Neone6

October 17, 2013 10:11:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

oh, hey thanks for reply

no, i aint have cursor fx. i got window fx ! at the moment I would also like to be left at. are there opportunities in the regestry or the programs themselves "dll" to change it?

otherwise I'm pretty happy with the program

really sad that there is no patch or something similar for the German language !

October 18, 2013 6:50:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hallo wieder.
Dies würde wahrscheinlich Ihr Problem beheben:
Deinstallieren Sie Windows FX, Run Advanced System Pflege (Free)

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.php

Dann Windows neu installieren Fx.

/ Neone6

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
October 21, 2013 11:46:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hello again, So, darken, effects on start menu, this menu task can be performed without problems. Ledegem in resource-consuming representations, eg a game, there are problems! control problems and fps fall! programs with native cursor occasionally have problems in their setting? which is still not bad. well, thx    at the moment it is still a trial version!

March 18, 2014 8:42:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hello,

so the wrong graphic representation only happens if that uses software called aero effects! when all have been removed aero effects will appear again without graphic Errors.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.