All Stardock games still not completly available on SDC

By on October 16, 2013 4:32:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Picciu

Join Date 04/2006

Years ago, after the "we are selling our customers to others without telling them" thing about Impulse, you said that all stardock game would be eventually be available to download to the new Stardock Center, just the time to set them. A bit sad about the other games purchased before on sdc and then impulse, but still got hope for the stardock game to be available without pain on your site. To this date however, many of them are not available and some are splitted on different download services. Is there any way to get them all in one place? Also, should be the right thing to do to give all the customers the equivalent steam key for their products given the fact that was not their fault that you are now selling games there? Like you did with Fallen Enchantress (I have the legacy game as a standalone download but when you decided to go steam you gave the key for it)

For instance I find myself with a standalone installer for demigod, but the additional demigod require impulse.

For GalCiv2 I'm force to install Impulse to redownload the game I purchased as retail and that at the time I could download and update using the old sdc. I have dark avatar e twilight of arnor as single download but not dread lords game. Wouldn't be better to have at least the ultimate edition if is it too much pain for you to add the single espansion?

Same thing for SoSE. Base game stand alone, espansions on impulse, then steam. It's a pain for the customer.

I think it's a genuine request to have the game easly accessible and in one place.

Thanks

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 16, 2013 8:14:39 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sorry for the trouble. For non-Steam games, you can download them here: https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products

Beyond that, we can help you out with the registrations if you send us an email at support@stardock.com

October 16, 2013 9:42:15 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Gargabee,

Sorry for the trouble. For non-Steam games, you can download them here: https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products

Beyond that, we can help you out with the registrations if you send us an email at support@stardock.com

As I said, the games are there but scattered on different download methods even between base game and addon. Can you fix that if I write on the support address?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.