How to create a fence without a titlebar?

By on October 15, 2013 3:29:29 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

fabiovitale

Join Date 10/2013

I'm trying to create a new fence without the titlebar, leaving other fences with titlebars.

Also I would like how to change the titlebar position on any fence: i.e. titlebar on top v/s titlebar on bottom of a fence.

In your video about fences I can see both fences without titlebar and fences with titlebar at the bottom So definitely there must be an option for each of these features

thank you

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 15, 2013 8:05:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Unfortunately, the titlebar/labels are a global setting so they are either on or off for all fences. To get the bar on the bottom, this happens when you drag a fence to the top of your screen. If you move the fence away from the top, the bar will be switched to the top again.

October 15, 2013 8:19:25 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

But.... I discovered that if I rename a fence, erasing all chars from its name.... voilà: I get what I want, a fence without titlebar... at least until I hover the mouse over it

October 15, 2013 10:08:29 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting fabiovitale,
But.... I discovered that if I rename a fence, erasing all chars from its name.... voilà: I get what I want, a fence without titlebar... at least until I hover the mouse over it

Yes...I mentioned that method in another thread with the same query...

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.