PLEASE FIX WC !!

By on September 11, 2013 7:15:49 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

bodadog

Join Date 11/2012
+12

for 3 days broken everything main page not showing all of page downloads slower than a pregnant snail. please WinCustomize fix these problems getting very very annoying especially for paid subscribers. this is occuring much to often. hey get new servers or techs that no how to fix them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 11, 2013 8:22:49 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Your credibility really suffers when you don't know the difference between "no" and "know" or "to" and "too". I won't even discuss your use of punctuation, capitalization or sentence structure.

September 11, 2013 8:28:36 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The update and maintenance on WC takes time to do right.

Thanks for your patience.

September 11, 2013 8:46:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It is the actual process of 'fix' that causes the issues.

ALL sites require maintenance at one time or another.

Re the speed [or lack of] of a 'pregnant snail' it's likely no different either way.....making it as relevant as the carrying capacity of an African Swallow....

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
September 11, 2013 3:27:33 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

So far links are working, home page forum threads. No problems yet. Just took 4 and 1/2 hours to get here but that's due I think to the sucky internet here. I couldn't get pages to load for shit!

September 11, 2013 10:30:54 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Jafo,

relevant as the carrying capacity of an African Swallow....

Is that a Saharan or Sub-Saharan swallow?

September 12, 2013 7:02:50 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

AAAAYYYYMMMMAAAAAYYYYYAAAANNNN!  (AMEN)

Well said.  This problem bugs me horribly all over the internet; in some cases spelling and composition can be so bad it is impossible to interpret what is being said, so I just have to delete or abandon the message.  Glad to see the standards here are higher than in many other sites.  Of course, the overall quality and "professionalism" is high here, which is why I keep subscribing although I generally don't subscribe to any sites.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.