Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Maximum Activations Reached?

By on September 7, 2013 5:05:35 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

cblacker

Join Date 09/2013

I am trying to play Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes and keep getting an error message saying Maximum Activations Reached, but I have not activated it on any other computers and have never even been able to play it. Can someone please help. Thanks.

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 7, 2013 5:12:16 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Could you try again as the servers were having issues earlier today and may have been causing this problem.

September 7, 2013 5:23:16 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

It still says"Maximum Activations Reached" when I try to Register. I was getting a different error message earlier today.

September 9, 2013 9:08:12 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Please try again.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.