Feature Request

By on September 6, 2013 8:39:36 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

glennnall

Join Date 09/2013

What totally sold me on Fences is the Folder Portal - my gosh that's an awesome convenience.

What I think would be the logical next step, and an even more convenient capability, would be if the folders could be opened within the Fence, i.e., I have my Music Folder in a Fence, and to be able to explore until I find the folder I want to PLAY would make a ton of sense... My word that would be AWESOME!!!

Anyone agree?

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 8, 2013 8:56:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

What i would like to see is the possibility to create folder portals to the windows librarys,

I got my documents + google drive location in there, and i want both those locations in one folder portal.

September 28, 2013 7:55:21 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

This is a good idea, and to expand upon it, i think it might be best if the portals defaulted back to there original folder, after a period of inactivity (3-5 mins?)

February 4, 2014 3:00:13 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I agree that it would be great to be able to double click a folder within the folder portal and have it open in the same fence. It DOES seem like the next logical step in it's evolution. Cheers to glennnall!

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 5, 2014 8:37:03 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

This is on a list of feature requests. If/when it can be implemented is unknown at this time.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.