[SOLVED] Remove left-click create fence option

By on August 27, 2013 11:33:54 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

rik16044

Join Date 11/2012

Can I disable left-click-drag to create fence? The right-click already do that. It's confusing to me.

Locked Post 10 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 28, 2013 7:40:27 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

You can make that change in Fences.  On the home tab at the very bottom:

February 6, 2014 3:53:00 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

NO, you cannot.

These options ONLY give you the ability to turn off one or the other... NOT both, left and right, as the user is requesting. I constantly submit requests to have this added to the application yet you folks continuously ignore/delete those requests.

Quoting Zubaz,

You can make that change in Fences.  On the home tab at the very bottom:

Reduced 65%Original 565 x 668

February 6, 2014 4:07:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Yes, you can.

Quoting BoseRoHS,
These options ONLY give you the ability to turn off one or the other...

Which is what the user (OP) asked for.

Can I disable left-click-drag to create fence?

PS.: If both were disabled how would you be able to create a Fence......

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 6, 2014 5:45:30 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Snowman,
PS.: If both were disabled how would you be able to create a Fence......

Precisely.

And why in the name of Thor would you be making these comments on a 6 month old "solved" post?

February 6, 2014 7:21:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting BoseRoHS,
I constantly submit requests to have this added to the application yet you folks continuously ignore/delete those requests.

And while the Q and A session is going, what makes you think that.....

A: They will add a useless feature based on one user requesting it.

B: Your requests are deleted

February 6, 2014 7:46:39 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting BoseRoHS,
These options ONLY give you the ability to turn off one or the other... NOT both, left and right, as the user is requesting. I constantly submit requests to have this added to the application yet you folks continuously ignore/delete those requests.

That's a lot like watching a movie ....and turning of the sound....just watching the action....or leave the sound on...and turn of the picture...and just listen to the dialogue.

When you turn off BOTH there IS NO movie.

Defeats the purpose of purchasing the movie in the first place...

February 8, 2014 7:17:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Jafo,

Quoting BoseRoHS, reply 2These options ONLY give you the ability to turn off one or the other... NOT both, left and right, as the user is requesting. I constantly submit requests to have this added to the application yet you folks continuously ignore/delete those requests.

That's a lot like watching a movie ....and turning of the sound....just watching the action....or leave the sound on...and turn of the picture...and just listen to the dialogue.

When you turn off BOTH there IS NO movie.

Defeats the purpose of purchasing the movie in the first place...

Seriously are you people really THIS stupid?! Obviously you are.

The problem is not solved as STARDOCK support inadvertently solved the issue without the user replying to the supposed fix. It is NOT a solved issue.

The ENTIRE point of disabling both mouse buttons is so that other Fences are not created by accident. Just dragging my mouse around on the desktop I sometimes create new "Fences" when attempting just to sort arrange icons.

There is absolutely NO POINT of having the option to create new fences enabled all the time. If you want that option then leave the option on. Other users rather just create the desired fences and be done with it and disable the feature.

With your stupid Sound and Movie analogy:

I guess there is no point to LOCK FENCES then too, huh dipshit? WOW, you're a real winner and genius at that! Fucking idiot.

Another problem is that your software causes my desktop icons to lose my customized arrangements and automatically refreshes the desktop icons every time I add a new one or try to arrange it again. The problem is not Windows nor is auto-arrange turned on.

February 8, 2014 7:28:02 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting BoseRoHS,
Seriously are you people really THIS stupid?! Obviously you are.
The problem is not solved as STARDOCK support inadvertently solved the issue without the user replying to the supposed fix. It is NOT a solved issue.

I guess we are.

This thread refers to 'Solved' as the actual issue was that the OP wanted to change assignation from ONE click option [as both were enabled], and he was shown how/where that option was.

His issue IS solved.

Yours is an argument regarding what you perceive as a required option to be added.  I suspect the Devs have an alternate opinion as to whether that is either desirable or in fact even advisable/possible...

February 8, 2014 7:30:00 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

No, he wanted BOTH. Clearly states that he wanted it.

LEARN TO READ DUMBASS

Can I disable left-click-drag to create fence? The right-click already do that. It's confusing to me.

Literally states that he is in agreement with the ability to disable the right-click feature, now, the user is inquiring if it is possible to disable left-click-drag too. Therefore providing him the ability to disable BOTH left and right mouse buttons.

Get a education moron.

February 8, 2014 7:54:57 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Sorry, your English comprehension lacks.

He was confused because BOTH right and left did the same...he wanted ONE ONLY and that option exists.

This is why the thread is both old AND THE OP EDITED IT TO SAY 'SOLVED".

I can post the edit history here if you are not convinced.

However, since your nick change your access to the forums will need to be restricted.

I'd advise a quick maturing of your social interaction skills.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.