Help D W M ?

By on August 23, 2013 4:40:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

DeadGuns_x

Join Date 08/2013

VideoWallPaper and Image Can Not Loading and Running Under Windows 7 / 64 bit Ultimate. The reason I found out now because the message said:Desktop Window Manager Can Not Active On My Machine... Please tell me how to Active DWM in Windows 7 64 bit. Thank you... Righ now I can not run DeskScapes in my Windows 7. Oh Thank for the way Company let customer Active their own software very comfortable. Thank I like that way.

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 25, 2013 11:19:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Check your graphics driver, I had to roll back a few versions to get mine to work. I was running nvidia's 320.49, had to go back to 314.22.

All is well now.

But mine was an error loading DirectX.

August 25, 2013 11:26:14 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Or...

Go to services and restart DWM.

August 26, 2013 12:47:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thank you RND for trying to help me out. But anything I did in order to run DeskScapes in my computer is not working. I Format H D and re-install brand

new windows to system and still deskscapes not working. I run test to monitor LG 32, Panasonic 24, and Hair 20 inch still not working. I run test video graphic card 2GB DDr 5 and 1GBDDR3 and Nvidia 1GB still not working also with DeskScapes 8. I run test changing mother board Intell dual core pentium

3.2GHz working. Mother MSI and Asus are not support DeskScapes Finally. So all are because Mother brand name ASUS AND MSI run Celeron or AMD are not working for me with DeskScapes. Thank you again. But I may said here I bought the sofware name: Video Wallpaper Version 2.58 is working all for

all kind of mother board and video card and all windows version. Thank again for support.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.