Rotating through Multiple JPEGs on Multiple Monitors

By on August 22, 2013 11:11:38 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

KcMontana

Join Date 02/2007

I just purchased DeskScapes via a renewal of Object Desktop.

This program sounds really cool because the website claims you can setup multiple images and have them be different on different monitors.

That is sort of right.  I can get that to work but then rotation doesn't work at all.  If I select all my images (there are only 8) then they start rotating but they are the same on both monitors.  At that point, why use DeskScapes when Windows supports that functionality?

What am I missing here?

I want to take 8 JPEG photos, have them rotate every 30 minutes and have them be different on my two monitors.  Is this possible at all with DeskScapes?  And if it is, how do I get that to work?

If you're wondering why I don't submit a support ticket it's because in my experience those on forums are usually better than the support personnel.  I'm hoping to be right again on this forum.

Kris

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 23, 2013 4:04:39 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I think you need something like this: http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/dream/441/

<-- support guy.

August 24, 2013 1:11:36 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

OK.  So I just paid $25 for a license renewal and I have to pay another $3 just to get what I thought the program I just paid was able to do.

What a racket.  No thanks.  I'll just uninstall DeskScapes and use the native windows support.  At least it shows my photos nicely and switches between them without paying more money for it.

So much for honestly.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.