Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

My secondary screen doesn't work properly with WindowBlinds.

By on August 17, 2013 6:19:45 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

kevinmysing

Join Date 03/2013

Hey, I recently purchased WindowBlinds and I loved it. It works perfect on my main screen, but on my secondary screen it dont "respond" when I do something. I mean I can click into folders, hear music and things like that. But I cant minimize, close or do the window bigger. It feels like the buttons in the right corner is blocked..It works on my main screen. I cant drag window's on my secondary screen.... What Can I Do, I use windows 8.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 18, 2013 9:34:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Sounds like a problem more for Stardock support, you might want to email them at support@stardock.com  and wait for a reply before sending any other inquiries. You also might want to post the ticket number you receive in the auto-reply in this thread. Remember though you may not receive a reply for possibly 72 hours as this is a Sunday.

August 20, 2013 11:06:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting LightStar,

Sounds like a problem more for Stardock support, you might want to email them at support@stardock.com  and wait for a reply before sending any other inquiries. You also might want to post the ticket number you receive in the auto-reply in this thread. Remember though you may not receive a reply for possibly 72 hours as this is a Sunday.

Yep.

Also, if you are not using the WB 8 beta, please try that and see if the issue is resolved.  Registrations and download links can be accessed by logging in with a Stardock account at  https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.