My secondary screen doesn't work properly with WindowBlinds.

By on August 17, 2013 6:19:45 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

kevinmysing

Join Date 03/2013

Hey, I recently purchased WindowBlinds and I loved it. It works perfect on my main screen, but on my secondary screen it dont "respond" when I do something. I mean I can click into folders, hear music and things like that. But I cant minimize, close or do the window bigger. It feels like the buttons in the right corner is blocked..It works on my main screen. I cant drag window's on my secondary screen.... What Can I Do, I use windows 8.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 18, 2013 9:34:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Sounds like a problem more for Stardock support, you might want to email them at support@stardock.com  and wait for a reply before sending any other inquiries. You also might want to post the ticket number you receive in the auto-reply in this thread. Remember though you may not receive a reply for possibly 72 hours as this is a Sunday.

August 20, 2013 11:06:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting LightStar,

Sounds like a problem more for Stardock support, you might want to email them at support@stardock.com  and wait for a reply before sending any other inquiries. You also might want to post the ticket number you receive in the auto-reply in this thread. Remember though you may not receive a reply for possibly 72 hours as this is a Sunday.

Yep.

Also, if you are not using the WB 8 beta, please try that and see if the issue is resolved.  Registrations and download links can be accessed by logging in with a Stardock account at  https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.