the 'Win8 Metro' WindowBlinds visual style

By on July 26, 2013 1:50:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Bob Lund

Join Date 01/2002

Two things. I like square cornered windows vice the rounded ones, and I dislike Windows 8 intensely. That being said, the WindowBlinds Win8 visual style on my Windows 7 PC is GORGEOUS!

I'd avoided even looking at it because it's name is Win8, but I ignored my bias's this morning and tried it. WOW, crisp, clean, square cornered. All the benefits of Windows 7, with almost the 'Mac' look. I recommend you give it a look

By the way, I've had Windows 8 in one form or another on my test PC for years now, including the recent "fix-All" 8.1. I only have one thing to say (repeatedly). "Microsoft is a beached whale" - Have Fun, BL

PS I don't want to sound like a Stardock employee, because I'm not. I'm using Fences, Multiplicity, Start8 and Decor8 and sometimes ObjectDock. The men and women at Stardock have their heads screwed on right. Superb, well-written utilities, unbelievably low prices, fun stuff!!

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 26, 2013 2:22:13 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

July 26, 2013 5:09:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I don't want to sound like a Stardock employee, because I'm not. I'm using Fences, Multiplicity, Start8 and Decor8 and sometimes ObjectDock. The men and women at Stardock have their heads screwed on right. Superb, well-written utilities, unbelievably low prices, fun stuff!!

Ok, Brad. We know it's you....

Just kidding, Bob. I am a Stardock fan as well. I can't imagine a PC without Stardock.

I shudder at the thought.   

July 26, 2013 5:11:33 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

BTW, I wouldn't consider this to be a support issue. Maybe should have been posted in a different forum.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.