OD Win8 - Tabbed docks problem

By on July 7, 2013 8:33:32 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Spyrofunk

Join Date 02/2007
+8

It happens constantly, everytime I close a window for some reason I cannot make the tabbed dock to show up when hovering on it and I need to either click on the desktop several times or click on some other window to make it work.

Also moving tabbed docks from one monitor to the next takes quite some time, is really inconsistent and unpredictable.

Still the problem when trying to close the settings dialog by hitting the "X" button is unresolved

Still sometimes OD loses "reserve edge of screen"

grrrrrrrrr is Stardock gonna ever work on this software? Is broken in several parts, seems like OD is finally showing some age and Stardock might have to work in a new one from scratch.

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 18, 2013 7:12:33 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Logitech mouse?

I had a similar problem with other software, where using a custom programmed button on the mouse would leave the modifier key (Ctrl, Shift or Alt) active when I switched to that software.  So typing S became Ctrl+S, pressing the tab key became Alt+Tab (yikes!) etc.  The only workarounds were to change the custom button on the mouse or manually press the Ctrl, Shift or Alt keys to deactivate the modifier.

Jeff

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.