Strange Problem with WindowBlinds on a Media Center PC

Media Browser Plugin

By on July 7, 2013 4:04:54 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

BinxtheCat

Join Date 11/2012

Hi

I've just narrowed down a problem I've been having on my HTPC to window blinds, as disabling windowblinds in services cures the problem.

the problem happens while using the media browser plugin to watch a movie that's been ripped to the hard drive in folder format, when

selecting play the screen just shows mce back ground and the task bar shows, that's it, nothing else will happen, the only way out of this is

to get the mouse and click the back ground, then the movie will play.

This happens on windows 7 with windowblinds 7.4 and windows 8 with windowblinds 8.

I'm not bothered about it on windows 8 because that's my laptop, but widows 7 is on my HTPC so windowblinds stays disabled.

Any ideas would be appreciated

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 7, 2013 11:48:13 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

What media browser plugin are you using?

July 8, 2013 3:29:14 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hello Neil

Its not windowblinds causing the problem because it came back last night, seems to be when the pc has been on standby, after a restart its ok again, until the next time it goes on standby, so I think I will have to take this problem to a media center forum or the media browser plugin forum. at least I can switch windowblinds back on again. just in case you still want to know this is a link for the plugin http://www.mediabrowser.tv/download

thanks for the prompt reply and keep up the good work. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.