Why charged double the amount for a program I never wanted Object Desktop

Why charged?

By on July 6, 2013 1:44:18 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hawkwind99

Join Date 05/2006

I have been ripped off to the tune of $70 (approx) for Object Desktop that I never wanted and removed it from my actual purchase of Wincustomize?

Also I bought a second copy of Fences for another machine but only have one in my downloads! Just what is going on? Charged double for a program I never wanted and seem to have lost the extra copy of a program I did want! Even if I had wanted it it would have been $34.99 as I am already a customer! You owe me $70 and an extra Fences license.

Anyone listening here as Stardock never give more than a damned automated message.

A very disgruntled customer

Troy

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 6, 2013 2:51:45 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Stardock has been off since July 4th hawkwind99 for the holiday weekend, they will return on Monday, July 8th. You will probably have to wait until next week to hear back from them.

July 6, 2013 8:13:39 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

hawkwind99 ... If your purchase process has gone awry please contact sales@stardock.com so that it can be rectified.

I would expect Stardock's team to be back in action after this current weekend [I'm not in the US myself, BTW] ...

July 7, 2013 6:53:53 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks guys I will wait a bit. I am in the UK also and got a shock when £45 went from my bank account, I seem to be forever buying their software but get no help when needed.

Cheers.

Troy

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
July 7, 2013 10:34:59 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You should take the advice given above, i just comment because of

Quoting hawkwind99,
get no help when needed.

during the week you can always join the IRC channel if you need help or have a question i do it all the time and it does not even require you to register.
All you need to do is go to http://www.stardock.com/support/?from=nav and join the instantly chat.

Or simply bookmark this link http://widget02.mibbit.com/?settings=2f03189799dc83fa3ecd3362e8912c06&server=irc.stardock.com&channel=%23stardock
Choose a nickname and press connect. 

July 8, 2013 7:27:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I have responded to your support tickets.  Sorry for the delay

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.