Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Radio buttons don't display anymore

By on July 4, 2013 11:47:49 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Mark Phelps

Join Date 01/2003
+6

I spoke too soon about WB8 final fixing everything ...

I visited a site today I hadn't visited in a long time and attempted to download something -- when I noticed that the radio buttons no longer display in the dialogue box:

So, I unloaded WB and saw that they did then display:

I tried several different themes -- and got the same results each time.

Thinking this might be a conflict with my recent upgrade of Start8, I uninstalled Start8, rebooted, tried again -- and got the same results.

So I tried all the same (with and without Start8) with WB 7.9 -- and got the same results.

These are dialogue boxes from FF v22.0.  I tried to replicate this with Chrome and with IE 10 -- but they don't put up dialogue boxes with radio buttons, only FF does that.

UPDATE: Remembered that I had setup FF to do automatic updates, so I uninstalled FF v22 and reinstalled FF v21 -- and the problem has vanished!  So, apparently, this is a problem with FF v22.

0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.