How to install .suite extension?

By on June 30, 2013 6:23:43 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

aldashkin1982

Join Date 06/2013

I purchased Premium Theme Dragon on your website. I thought that i can install it with help of WindowBlinds. But i can't. Where can i download Theme Manager for Windows 7 to install it? I don't want to buy the whole software package for 49$ to use this theme. Please help me to solve my problem. Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 30, 2013 6:47:06 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The easiest way would be to simply download the windowblind from the gallery. http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/6427/

To use the .suite file without Theme Manager, just rename the .suite extension to .zip and extract it. Then place the Windowblind folder from it into Public Documents with the other skins and in WB config, top left, click on the small icon and select Rebuild List. To use the other components, like the icons, you will need Icon Packager installed.

June 30, 2013 7:01:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You're welcome.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000406   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.