Dark Grey Explorer Background?

By on June 19, 2013 10:57:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

XxrkylexX

Join Date 04/2004

Can someone please tell me how to change the color of this or make it the default white color that it should be? Every skin I apply, there's this hideous grey coldq that makes all the skins look absolutely ridiculous! Thanks...

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 19, 2013 11:14:41 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Every skin?

Apparently you have an explorer background set?

I would think that would be skin specific.

June 20, 2013 7:00:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Ok, so how do I remove that explorer background that's set? I've tinkered with ever setting in WindowBlinds, especially the system colors settings and can't figure it out.

June 20, 2013 7:18:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Click backgrounds and then explorer backgrounds, then ensure <none> is picked and click the button to reset transparency.  Then reapply the skin.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
June 20, 2013 10:30:29 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I found a bug that when you have right side "preview pane" active (which I always do) you can't have explorer transparency active for some reason, but if I click that preview pane off explorer transparency works again... its annoying since I want aero effect windows but can't use them with preview pane

June 20, 2013 10:51:21 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting fiendish55,

I found a bug that when you have right side "preview pane" active (which I always do) you can't have explorer transparency active for some reason, but if I click that preview pane off explorer transparency works again... its annoying since I want aero effect windows but can't use them with preview pane

We have reproduced this and will alert the devs.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.