falling skies season 3

By on June 17, 2013 3:10:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

RiddleKing

Join Date 04/2006
+32

the new aliens are british cowboys, nooooooooooooooooooooooo......

9 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 17, 2013 3:17:36 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

bressler should be in a comedy..

June 17, 2013 3:57:59 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

So far the best season by far, a marked step up from fillers in season 2 in particular. I really like that the dynamics between the characters have significantly been altered between the second and third season. While the 3d monsters remain lackluster, in my opinion they've stepped up their game when it comes to background and settings.

June 17, 2013 5:43:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I watched the first episode 2 days ago. It was OK, but nothing really spectacular. There are better shows than this one for sure. I think i keep watching it, as it kinda became a part of a summer "folclore" - for me anyway. 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
June 17, 2013 9:39:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Its a satisfactory series that will find it hard to get past season 4. I really em enjoying it and only wish for more action.

June 17, 2013 11:53:37 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Got to respect the guy. He made his fortune on ER and now does entertaining shows like The Librarian and Falling Skies which I can only assume he enjoys doing. I find the show extremely entertaining considering the budget they have to work with per episode.

July 29, 2013 8:25:12 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I have watched first two episodes of Falling Skies TV Series...It was ok not great...I think it would not be a good show according to me..

MotionEmpire

July 29, 2013 10:20:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting harrystefanou,

I have watched first two episodes of Falling Skies TV Series...It was ok not great...I think it would not be a good show according to me..

MotionEmpire

The quality of the shows have improved after each season as well as the characters.

July 29, 2013 11:50:44 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Although I don't think season 2 was worthwhile, season 3 is very good scifi. I really hope they can keep it up. The show has gone from "maybe I'll watch it if there's time" to "looking forward to the next episode".

July 29, 2013 3:17:16 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

For the most part this was a pretty good season.  Sucks that the season finale is next week, but good that it was picked up again with more episodes for next year.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000391   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.