Objectdock shortcut icons and Docklet options

By on June 5, 2013 5:55:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

DJ-x2

Join Date 06/2013

Trying to change the icons to my shortcuts in the Flyout menu, but when browsing the folder with my icon in it, they do not show. Is there a size limit or certain extension or resolution they hafta be in ?

Also when adding a new docklet, can I add a pop up menu instead of the flyout menu? so the icons just go straight up and down or side to side without it having to scroll?

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 20, 2013 12:02:36 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting ,

Trying to change the icons to my shortcuts in the Flyout menu, but when browsing the folder with my icon in it, they do not show. Is there a size limit or certain extension or resolution they hafta be in ?

I am also wondering about this. I have many, many icons I've created when using RocketDock in the past. All of them are .png file format. Also, I can physically drag and drop the icon onto the dock but then can't edit any file path info??? I'm seriously hoping I don't have to shell out more money...

June 20, 2013 12:17:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Make sure they are perfectly square.

Also when adding a new docklet, can I add a pop up menu instead of the flyout menu? so the icons just go straight up and down or side to side without it having to scroll?

You can put shortcuts in a folder and then add a folder docklet:

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.