Chrome Based Browsers

Need Help Plz Ty

By on May 24, 2013 7:01:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Sherri145

Join Date 07/2011

Which Is The Best WindowBlinds Package Or Stardock Package should I buy to get Chrome Based Browsers To Skin The Browsers Completely Please??

FireFox Skins Perfect-

IceDragon  Almost Perfect,

IE Skins Perfect

But On All Chrome Based Browsers The Side & Bottom Scrollbars Stay As Windows Classic.. I want to buy another package but want to make sure I will get complete skinning for the Chrome Browsers... Thank you

6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 24, 2013 7:36:41 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

be better to change topic title to better reflect what the topics about,something like windowblinds skins not skinning chrome or such like,also did you search forum for any other topic regarding skinning chrome browsers,thats all i got

not subscribed

May 24, 2013 7:49:13 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks,. I have tried & tried hunting reading looking for answers in the past & still nothing...looked again today & still no luck ... So thought I would try again with a different topic name...., Thanks again xoxo

September 9, 2013 9:03:26 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It seems on any WebKit engine browsers,WB is ignored it,except the title bar.   What a shame,the native MS Style has no such pulchritudinous issue. 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
September 9, 2013 10:03:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

^ The issue is with Chrome and Chrome based browsers, not Windowblinds. They (from what I've gathered) are impervious to skinning except with Chromes native skins. Aren't Firefox and IE enough?

September 9, 2013 11:02:10 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The recent built of Opera (v.16) got "affected" too.  Impervious to be skinned?? Then what on earth the MS theme (.msstyles) is fine on it?? I am not talking about Chrome (the browser) exclusively,its WebKit engine that WB chose to ignore.    

Debating on IE or Firefox's sufficiency is off tangent.)  

September 10, 2013 4:05:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thank you all for taking time to reply., I have been using Ice Dragon which skins nice & side bars too & has been good for my FB game playing,. The only browser that seems to be good all around,. 

I am sorry to say no to IE & Firefox as they are not good for FB Zynga games as much as they skin perfect they are totally off my list.. Which is a shame., 

I do thank you all for confirming that WB is not the problem I have had with Chrome Browsers all these years.,

At them moment I am happy with Ice Dragon its almost perfect for now thank you all ,.

I really can't understand how people in this world can live with using their laptops & looking at grey basic side bars or browsers.... it would kill me to have to live with it...lol 

My Favorite skin is has been Redshine by J.Broxton  I come back to it over & over again it is made so we can change colour & allows all colours to be used to enjoy so happy I can get full use of it now,. No other skin I have found like it,.  ... it looks real good on Firefox if anyone uses that browser.. I wish skinners would design more like it.. a few yrs have passed & nothing new.

Thanks again &  Bless you all xoxo

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000390   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.