Po'Smedley's Music

There are multitalented people here!

By on May 7, 2013 9:39:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

DrJBHL

Join Date 04/2002
+2162

The old timers here know Po'. He hasn't been very active for a while because of an accident (not his fault). For those who don't know him, "Po' and The Smedleys" (examples of his art) are in the picture above. A certain troll killer is on the sign in the background (taken from the panel of smileys - yeah, he's that good). You all should visit Po's Gallery here: http://wincustomize.com/explore/all/search/PoSmedley and especially his work in icons: http://wincustomize.com/explore/objectdock/search/PoSmedley .

Po's also an amazing story teller. You should read this: http://posmedley.joeuser.com/article/314532/Whats_Your_SIGN . The better stuff has been taken down due to Uxorophobia and Pentheraphobia (morbid fear of one's wife and mother-in-law).

By accident (a truly fortunate accident) a few years ago, I heard some of Po's music. I was impressed.

Today, Po' posted one of his music videos on youTube:

I thought it was beautiful, and wonderful!

There's another one there as well:

Po', your art (and Jack's) inspired me to learn Photoshop. I played the guitar long ago, but never came close to what you do, man.

I hope the procedure helps the pain long term, bud. I so hope it enables you to return to your passion: Your art. I miss it.

As ZubaZ would say, "Now maybe you'll finish that skin!".

Love you, Po' (in a manly sort of way).

30 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 7, 2013 10:19:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I,too hope things are getting better for you Noah. Your wit and wisdom is missed here at WC.

"Now maybe you'll finish that skin!".

...and a wallpaper

...and Icons

...and Docks

...and throw in a SoundPackage while you're at it. (I'm an art collector)

May 7, 2013 11:00:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I hope the procedure helps the pain long term, bud. I so hope it enables you to return to your passion: Your art. I miss it.

ditto

May 13, 2013 10:37:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wow I can't believe I missed this post. Excellent music, excellent art and very excellent dude! Hope you're feeling better!

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
May 13, 2013 11:20:21 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DPCloud,

Wow I can't believe I missed this post. Excellent music, excellent art and very excellent dude! Hope you're feeling better!

Ditto!

Noah rocks. And rolls...lol.

May 13, 2013 12:00:45 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

All HAIL the majestic Mr. Smedley and his band of Virginal Chickens!!

May 13, 2013 2:53:45 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Phoon,
All HAIL the majestic Mr. Smedley and his band of Virginal Chickens!!

All hail the High Priest In Charge of Virgin Chicken Sacrifices (and verifying their virginity):

The Most Ir-Reverent Virgo Intacta ApocalyptoPhoon.

May 13, 2013 3:31:51 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You Sir, are a most evil bastige! I shall curse you with pubical fleas that hail from the anus of a mountain yak!

May 13, 2013 4:23:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

And they'd leave you...why?

May 13, 2013 7:44:16 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,
And they'd leave you...why?

Frankenstein never scared me..

May 13, 2013 8:31:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I    Po's music.   

May 14, 2013 12:54:20 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Po', your art (and Jack's) inspired me

thanks RND...Miss battling you Po'!

May 14, 2013 4:08:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wow... Great voice, music and lyrics! Bravo Noah!!!  

May 14, 2013 5:22:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

bravo !

May 14, 2013 8:20:50 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Skinhit,

Po', your art (and Jack's) inspired me

thanks RND...Miss battling you Po'!

Jack that was Doc, Jim's had other inspirations...

May 14, 2013 8:30:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Great tunes, thanks for posting Doc, Po is one talented dude!

May 14, 2013 8:54:37 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Po...

Those tracks are brilliant ....

May 15, 2013 3:50:43 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

DP, none of those come even close to my Bessie!! She's one bbbaaaaaaad sheep. 

June 12, 2013 9:35:56 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I don't know how I missed this thread. Too much pain medication I guess. Thanks, Doc and everyone else. Sorry I haven't been on here much. Between the surgery and recovery and other adjustments, it's been rough. Right now, I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

June 12, 2013 10:08:36 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Lots of folks care a good deal...thanks for the update for all, Po'.

June 12, 2013 10:25:14 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting RedneckDude,
none of those come even close to my Bessie!! She's one bbbaaaaaaad sheep.

yeah.... but you gotta keep her away from those fast food joints...  

She walks on Stardust is just lovely.... 

hope the spinal insert thingamy lives up to its hopes... 

..... a little giggle for ya...  

June 12, 2013 10:37:11 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

the Redneck's idea of a night out.... down at the Clip Joint...  

June 12, 2013 11:22:16 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting sydneysiders,
hope the spinal insert thingamy lives up to its hopes.

The 'trial' was amazing and beyond all expectations.

The actual implant is not going near as well. I don't know if it has to settle inside or if it's due to actually being fastened to the nerves/spine where the trial was just 'resting' on the area....I don't know. I keep going for adjustments in the settings and keep having to have them redone. Then on the 30th, I was blessed with a kidney stone that does not seem to want to pass. It's difficult to know which pain is my back and which is the stone.

Trying to work some things out with the doctors. They forgot to tell me that everytime I go to have this thing adjusted, I have to pay for an office visit. Being out of work for over two years, I'm trying to figure out how to keep the utilities on and food on the table. The visits just don't fit in the budget right now. Fortunately (or unfortunately...it all depends) I am officially disabled but have to wait until August for that to kick in. I've unloaded what I can, like my music equipment and such, trying to make it. I made 8 bucks on Fiverr but can't figure out how to get the money from my Paypal to my bank accnt. lol.

I just have to hold on until August. It just seems like the closer it gets the further it is away.

June 12, 2013 12:54:59 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

well, hopefully you get to achieve the full benefits of the trial results eventually... sooner rather than later would be nice.....

August is juuuuust around the corner... hang in there... and don't forget your 8 glasses of water day....

sorry to hear you lost your music equipment...      temporarily, I hope.......medical costs over there are a killer...  

things GOTTA get better...    

June 12, 2013 3:23:49 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting sydneysiders,
well, hopefully you get to achieve the full benefits of the trial results eventually... sooner rather than later would be nice.....

August is juuuuust around the corner... hang in there... and don't forget your 8 glasses of water day....

sorry to hear you lost your music equipment...      temporarily, I hope.......medical costs over there are a killer...  

things GOTTA get better

We have a friend who has the same implant. She said it took her about sox months until they had the settings  to a point where she isn't having to get then adjusted every week. The cost of the visit is only bad when you don't have it. I'm 'riding out' the kidney stone cause it would cost too much for the scope and my Journey has laryngitis and I have to put her first. She has been pitiful all week with the coughing and the squeaky voice. She wakes up in the middle of the night crying cause her throat hurts and it breaks my heart. I know it's bad when she turns down ice cream and Popsicles.

The music equipment and stuff is no big deal. I'm lucky I had it when I did in every aspect. I've been even luckier and more blessed to have the kind of friends that I do here.

June 13, 2013 10:22:03 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

sorry to hear Journey's crook... you feel helpless when kids are sick....and sore throats are the pits... whether it's the, can't swallow 'cause of the sandpaper and razorblades feeling.... or the equally bad, swollen gland feeling...

we're beginning the flu season here and many parents want to vaccinate their kids... but they're told not to because the kids have to have the opportunity to build up their immune systems... so.. looking on the bright side of things, hopefully it doesn't last long.. and she has an immunity boost from it... 

with the implant.... you'd think the one cost of it would cover actually getting the procedure to a point where it is effective.... you might have one person needing 1 or 2 visits... and another 6 months or more... which makes it a vastly different cost experience for each person... should be one cost for all.... and it's up to them to get it right within that cost...as long as it takes....  But at least you still have a brighter future to look forward to when it's all sorted...I hope you keep us updated...I'm sure there are many people here like myself who have been quietly following your back/pain woes and wishing you the best outcome...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000515   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.