Just upgraded objectdock Plus to newer Beta version in the hope that I would be able to drag new icons into Docks as there was previously some issues with WIN7x64, but alas, no.
I have tried everything but I just get the 'No Entry' sign over the Dock and cannot drop the icon there.
* ticked and unticked 'Drag Locking' several times to no avail
* Deleted old setup files and preferences.
* Turned off SLI (just in case)
* Reinstalled ODP (just in case)
* Created new Docks (just in case)
* Tried dragging Icons from different places - Desktop,Start menu and Task bar (just in case)
Surely this previous problem has been resolved but I cannot seem to drag Icons into Docks.
Any other suggestions ????