I have not received my purchase [resolved]

By on May 1, 2013 2:06:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

skillen

Join Date 08/2001

I renewed my Object Desktop subscription several hours ago. I got a receipt and an email telling me how to download, but Stardock Central does not see my renewed subscription and it is not listed in my downloads...though two expired Object Desktop subscriptions are.

I have not received responses to my support inquiries nor my phone calls.

I am trying to refrain from saying anything negative...but I need to say that this exact same problem happened to me twice before ad was the reason I let my subscription finally expire. It is a bit disheartening to see that whatever is wrong with the software, or my customer record, or the combination of the two still has not been addressed. Oh--and when I left before, I was able to actually get someone on the phone immediately. I will give you guys a chance to fix this (even though your delays are inconvenient) but my first impression on renewing is that things have not improved.

Support ticket #MKU-882-97018

6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 1, 2013 2:14:46 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Did you renew using the same email address as you are using with SDC? I had the same issue with my last renewal due to using a different email. If this is the case, contact support@stardock.com and they can merge/correct things for you.

May 1, 2013 3:03:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Someone is looking into it.  You should be hearing from someone soon.

May 1, 2013 3:08:15 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hello.

There was a glitch in the system, now resolved. You should be good now.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
May 1, 2013 3:09:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks, Island Dog.

Wizard1956, I think that is what caused the initial instance of this problem years ago--which is why I am surprised to see that people are still having the same problem.

May 1, 2013 3:13:03 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Just a little bump to make sure you saw Zubaz's reply 3 - looks like you were posting at the same time and might have missed it.

May 1, 2013 3:14:52 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thank you!

All is well.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.