BootSkins XP

Wanted BootSkin

By on April 28, 2013 11:18:18 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

SantaPlaysXbox

Join Date 04/2013

Hi,

I started to make my own BootSkin but I can not get the required program. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Minecraft BootSkin, or maybe someone can make one? I have an image in mind. Like a minecraft scenery with some epic minecraft quote or something, and then the load up bar could be blocks, like dirt then cobblestone etc.. Is that possible? If you can make one please tell me. I can give you an example of what I want thru a pic or something. Thanks!

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 29, 2013 9:46:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

A step by step...

try downloading Gimp which is free...I'm sure that would do...

http://forums.wincustomize.com/97764/page/4/#3106500

try it yourself...far more satisfying..... And if you're up for the challenge....boot skin buddy above will make it easier....  Good luck  

April 29, 2013 9:56:37 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

There are very few skinners still using XP, and even so, the program was "iffy" depending on your bios and is no longer supported. As suggested, your best course of action is to have a go at making your own. Good luck and if you wish, upload it to WinCustomize and share your creation.  

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.