Few things to say

By on April 25, 2013 2:52:17 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

kona0197

Join Date 02/2003
+56

I wanted to clear a few things up. Mainly about my job. When I asked for help, I had NO job. I started that thread asking for help on January 14th. I recently became employed at Jack In The Box, I've been there since the beginning of March. I hope that clears that matter up. When I asked for help, I was truly unemployed, and previous to Jack In The Box I haven't worked since 2010. 

Post number 586 in my previous thread shows when I got the job. 

I was also curious why the other thread was locked. Can we get the other thread of mine unlocked?

I also wanted to publicly apologize for my rude behavior and actions. Clearly I didn't think my actions out. I am forever grateful to this community for the things they did for me. Let me know what I can do to make things better. 

Locked Post 8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 25, 2013 7:45:30 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

No problem from this member kona, wish we had a Jack In The Box here in Indiana!

April 25, 2013 7:56:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Post number 586 in my previous thread shows when I got the job.

I remember

wish we had a Jack In The Box here in Indiana!

I'm in Evansville

April 25, 2013 7:56:24 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Locked thread was my doing because the moderator likes to speak but not be spoken to or about. Be surprised if this thread is not locked. What a poor way to demonstrate being neutral or fair.

As far as your job Kona, I believe what you say, but more importantly do not care . I helped because I wanted to , no string attached, no stipulations.Good here.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
April 25, 2013 8:09:17 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The other thread someone said to reconsider my words, not hardly. I think it is very unprofessional and out of line for a moderator to join in on abusing a member and telling the general public that member need a morals lesson, byhim, but he has no time.

Guys who helped Kona, that was a sincere offer to get you some cash, pm me. Kona may have a job, but it is Jack in the box, and he is hardly rolling in the doe.

April 25, 2013 8:19:20 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It just bothers me that people here think I had a job when I asked for help back in January. I did not. The job is a recent development. Thank you Doortech. 

April 25, 2013 8:44:21 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting kona0197,
It just bothers me that people here think I had a job when I asked for help back in January.

I don't think that's the case, actually. It's in your thread, when you got the job, we can read.

I think people just got upset because some of them who were also pinching each penny, but managed to help, felt like since you got a job now, repayment should come before you go spending a bunch of money on new stuff.

Again, I do not wish repayment, I did not miss what I sent.

But not everyone is in my shape financially, which is by no means great.

I haven't worked in 8 years, and I keep getting turned down for my disability.

But if I needed what I sent you, I wouldn't have sent it. We's good.

Others may feel differently.

April 25, 2013 8:49:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I understand. I will do what I can, thanks, and thanks again for helping me. I believe WOM had trouble understanding when I got my job. And a few others.

April 25, 2013 10:16:06 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Probably wise for people generally to keep an eye out for Personal Messages.

I think this subject is finished and it's time for ALL to move on.

Thankyou....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000171   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.