No response from support

By on April 4, 2013 3:35:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

sarahmeier

Join Date 04/2013

Yesterday I purchased Fences, and when I tried to activate my purchase, the system wont let me login. So I tried to reset my password, maybe I noted in incorrectly, but then the system says it is 'unable to find my account details'. This is going well - a program that is supposed to increase my efficiency has used up 1 hour of my time. So I send an email to support explaining my problem to which I receive an automated reply telling me if I send another email, I will be sent to the bottom of the priority list. This is so very clever of support - this now ensures I will not complain. But when I arrive in the office this morning, I see that I have still not received a reply. This is now what I would regard as bad service! Its my first experience with Stardock, and it has not gone well. I cant wait for more than 24 hours to receive a response about why your system is not working!! Either reply today, or refund my money. Not acceptable, really.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 4, 2013 3:51:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It´s been easter holidays & The guys at Support are probably trying to catch up, They are actually very good support.

Sit tight as they Will help you & you´ll see it was worth it. There´s no substitute for Stardock.

April 4, 2013 7:37:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

What is your ticket ID?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.