Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

PCWorld Reviews Fences 2 and Gives It a 5/5!

By on April 5, 2013 9:46:19 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Island Dog

Join Date 06/2003
+616
128 PCWorld has posted their review of Fences 2 and gives it a score of 5 out of 5!

“Fences was an excellent product to begin with, and Fences 2 keeps the good parts and largely manages to avoid bloat. I'm not convinced Folder Portals are all that useful, but Desktop Pages are a welcome addition, and feel fast and natural. Even if you're not the sort of user who enjoys having icons on your desktop, Fences 2 may convert you. Give it a shot.”

Read the full review here.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2032383/review-fences-2-makes-desktop-icons-smarter-cleaner-and-more-useful.html

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 2, 2013 4:14:15 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Well I don't know how they can do that, just look at the fence in the OP, looks broken to me. 

April 5, 2013 9:16:19 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

That's great news, congrats!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.