Next it'll be window shopping

So not right...

By on March 27, 2013 3:59:41 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums External Link

Uvah

Join Date 05/2006
+737

Have your fin ready 'before' walking in the door. When I read this I thought...Oh jeez...are they that desperate.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 27, 2013 4:55:59 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

A five bucks 'looking' fee?  To look at fancy food items?

Okay, if they were offering samples... like generous taste tests with fine wines to wash 'em down, now I could cop that no worries

But 5 bucks just to feching look at it?  They've got fechin' rocks in their head.  Like I'd pay 5 bucks to cop an optic at a peep show, perhaps... or to get her to show me hes without having to show mine [I'm really shy, you know], but just to look at food, not a snowball in Hell's chance.

I mean, they're not even offering sniff tests, where you can take a good long whiff of something to gauge its herbal/aromatic properties.  Like food has to have whiffability and a certain aroma to indicate whether it's appealing or not.  So yeah, they should a least include whiffing in the 5 bucks.

Hmmm, now that gives me an idea....

There are 100's of varieties of cabbage, and a number of varieties of curry powder, and it has always been a dream of mine to open a curried cabbage shop... and in taking a leaf or two out of these idiots book, well maybe just the one, I could make a few bucks even when sales were down.  Like I would let people look at the varieties of curried cabbage for free, but I could charge 3 bucks for whiffing and 6 bucks for a whiff and a taste test.  And if people actually purchase a variety or 3, well I refund the sniff/taste test fees, maybe even throw in a complimentary plastic knife and fork set.

March 27, 2013 11:29:49 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Heh, I wish someone would approach me and ask to pay for looking at an item.

To be honest, I'm really past the point of having to look at an item before ordering online.  There's probably a few exceptions though.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.