A Question About The Trial

By on March 24, 2013 11:49:08 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

uteliukas

Join Date 03/2013

Um, hello. So im a bit confused about the win 7 blinds, actually with the trial. So its free for 30 days, so if i download it and then ill install a custom blind, will it stay on my screen for 30 days and then it will be back to the basic win7 screen (you know what i mean)? If yes, can i get the trial again, lol?

Thanks for helping, mate! 

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 24, 2013 12:07:38 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The trial runs for thirty days. Once the trial expires, regardless of what skin you have displayed, that's it. You cannot run the trial again and yes, the custom skin will remain on your screen for the duration of the trial. You can change the skin as many times as you like. To run WindowBlinds again you must purchase it. Check out the full package called Object Desktop. There are a few apps that come with it, not just WindowBlinds and for the price its a real bargain. To buy them separately would cost over $100.00 US. The full package is much less and that gets you a full year of free upgrades plus, if you continue as a subscriber you also get a discount on any Master skins that are created.

March 24, 2013 5:06:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Window Blinds is a great product and I have had zero issues with on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.