Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Gamestop has gone and messed up my Impulse account

By on March 7, 2013 5:11:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

user777

Join Date 11/2008

Because my email address ends in .us Impulse is saying it is no longer compatible with their service and I have to open a new account with a different email address and transfer my Impulse games from my current account to the new account. If they can't do a simple thing like change my email address on my curretn account then Gamestop is  incompetent and I want nothing to do with them. I signed up to Stardock and not Gamestop anyway so wtf am I going to do now? I bought SINS from them and now I won't be able to reinstall it because I refuse to open a new account with these numbies.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 7, 2013 5:33:37 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I've updated your account with us to be able to download Sins from http://download.stardock.com. You would need to speak to GameStop about their .us bit. 

Kris

March 7, 2013 10:47:36 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Quoting Nakor,
I've updated your account with us to be able to download Sins from http://download.stardock.com.

Is that cool, or what?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.