Unable to submit a ticket

By on February 27, 2013 3:39:49 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sashgala

Join Date 12/2007

Hi there,

I submitted a ticket a week or two ago (#AMP-427-50445) but it was closed off as I didn't respond in time.   I've now run the analysis software and have tried to submit a new ticket and I select 'Games' as the department...then I attach the stardock zipfile and submit...it takes about 5 minutes of 'connecting' until I get an error message saying 'Invalid Department ID specified'......Please help  [e digicons]:'([/e]

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 27, 2013 5:22:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

What game is it you need help with? Have you tried the forum for that particular game?

February 27, 2013 5:34:25 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hi,

So good point....the game is FE  ... the error has been occuring since 1.20 upgrade...I have installed 1.3...and spoken on forums....the main point is that I have run Stardock diagnostics but can't submit a ticket anymore ?!?

[e digicons]:'([/e]

February 27, 2013 5:46:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Try this. Send an email to support@stardock.com with the ticket # and what info you have explaining your difficulty. Wait for a response from an actual person. Don't send a second one as it will be kicked back to the end of the line. Being that you already have submitted one and have the ticket # info it should be looked at rather quickly.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 27, 2013 9:12:15 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

If you reply to the ticket it will reopen.

Do that.

February 28, 2013 1:23:10 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks Zubaz....I've done that...someone sent me an email reopening it anyway    ... but I just tried to send the Stardock Diagnostic Results and found the ZIPfile to be >20mb so too large to send as an attachment...I imagine ftp or dropbox type system may be required ?!?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000391   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.